- 1966 Pontiac or Tempest Owners Guide
- Pontiac Rear End Codes 1965-1975
- Pontiac GTO Wheel Codes 1964-1974
- GTO Tri-Power Daytona Float Valves
- Endura Bumper Repair
- GTO Clock Fuse Tip: Most manufacturers had the clock on the lighting system circuit which runs on a ten-amp fuse. When a car is in storage or the battery becomes weak, there is not enough voltage to kick the relay open, but the battery still has a large amperage. This will burn the windings of most clocks out before blowing the fuse. The cure for this is to install a two-amp quick-blow fuse and fuse holder in power feed to the clock so it runs on its own circuit.